The SEBO K2 vacuum with Kombi Tool brings durable engineering and compact design to your home. This powerful canister vacuum comes with an all-in-one rug and floor tool ideal in homes with smooth floors and low pile area rugs. Special designed for natural fiber rugs and carpeting the K-2 Kombi switches seamless between flooring types.
The K-2 comes with SEBOs extra protective Airbelt system. Soft bumpers surround the body of the canister protecting the machine and your furniture and walls.
Modern technology, state-of-the-art design and consistent customer focus are found in all SEBO products. Try a SEBO canister vacuum cleaner and you will be impressed by the outstanding cleaning power, quiet operation, its first-class filtering system and, of course, ease of use.
- Light and compact, making it easy to operate and store.
- Powerful performance
- Quiet operation
- Durability – SEBO canisters are made to last
- Full-size, on-board tools
- Combination nozzle for hard floors and carpets
- Rubber coated wheels prevent damage to floors and rotate 360° for easy maneuverability
- Quick-release for ease of brush head change
- Large control switches for power and cord retractor
- High-quality telescopic tubes that provide convenient handle-height adjustment
- 26-foot operating range
The 3-Step Filtration System:
First, the three-layer filter bag (a) collects the vast majority of the debris.
Then, any remaining particles are collected by the hospital-grade microfilter (b).
Finally, the micro-exhaust filter (c) cleans the exhaust air that the vacuum emits. The air belt (d) disperses the filtered exhaust air around the canister which provides a quiet, gentle air flow.
The S-class filtration system, as described above, results in 99.9% effectiveness down to 0.3 microns, making the SEBO Air Belt K vacuums the perfect choice for customers with allergies and asthma.
The SEBO Air Belt K handles is ergonomically designed and positioned to reduce wrist and arm fatigue.